Thursday, October 17, 2013

Mural Project Review

At school, I could make a mural based on the theme that is...COOL.
Yes...
i'm serious...



...so, anyway......i'm still serious

This is a good theme.  Once I knew a guy, a guy who said "cool people don't try to be cool."
I love this quote.  My mural would simply call out the douche bags who only care about popularity.
Why would people care you say?  Cause no one likes a d b, EXCEPT...for people who gain popularity because of the d bs.

If I used a phone for this project, I could catch people in the act of d bagging.  If I use a camera however, it would be harder, since they act normal whenever they KNOW they are being observed.

However, If I used a phone, the pictures wouldn't be so clear, and the camera on the other hand would provide clear photos.  What I need is a 2000X scope so I can snipe d bs (on the camera) lol.

We should use phones for this project because then d bs will be less suspecting, AND:  my goal isn't to embarrass d bs.  It's to increase awareness of d bs.  Therefore, the blurry faces of my photos aren't harming anyone.



THIS BETTER BE THE CLASS THEME!!!!!



.......pwetty pwease?

No comments:

Post a Comment