Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Academics Shoot Preview


The Story 
This photo tells a story of grievance.  The students with hands held and heads drooping, shows that something or someone was lost.

Filling the Frame
This frame is filled with curiosity.  We have a person on the left who appears to be dressed as a professional scientist, while the one on the right has the look of an amateur.  The helmet mask thingies also add to the suspense, not to mention the weird purple gas the person on the left is messing with.



Action and Emotion
The action is all the substances in the air, and the emotion is the girls' reaction of excitement and partial fear.  The one on the left is frozen with awe, while the one on the right is laughing hard with glee.




I picked this photo because it's so relaxing, I just love relaxing photos, especially in 4th period.  The Rules of photography evident in this photo are balance, simplicity, and Rule of thirds.



I could take photos like the ones I looked at today in all core classes, especially science.  Some electives  where I could take photos like these are Theater, Band, and dance.
I would like to visit my science teacher's class, and the theater.  Probably a history class, and maybe a business class.
To get amazing photos like the ones I looked at today, I will make sure to half press before full pressing, I will look at all angle possibilities, and I will use lighting to my advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment