Friday, October 4, 2013

Academics Shoot

Lines
The sidewalk leads to the person.  could've angled it higher, but I think this is good.

Simplicity

This is a really simple photo.  Their is a plain white background (the wall), and the girl is the only subject.  That's it.

Rule of 3rds


He's in the left third of the picture, with a pretty simple background.  I think I followed this rule pretty well. 

 Framing



This was a straightforward frame.  Imagine a picture, with the window the frame.  It's clearly leading to the girl.

Avoiding Mergers


What is the merger?  One:  His shoes, 2: the right.  I think this picture would have been better if I showed more of the right, since it seems as if it got cut off.  Yup, that's about it.

Balance


And last but not least we have our balance photo.  It's very well balanced as you can see, but there is one problem:  the picture is not completely level.  If it was turned to the left a little, the shot would be better.  I couldn't this time though because I wanted to get all: the girl, the picture, the light, and the blinds.  Well, that's that. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment