Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Great Black and White Photographers Part 3

1.  No, there wasn't anything that made me particularly interested in the photographers pictures.  I just picked them.

2.  I see stairs leading out, making me want to follow them.  I see elegant shadows (shading)  that give this picture quality.  I see a very fancy typewriter, probably for rich people.  It looks kind of weird.  A misshapen, weird, typewriter.

I smell wood dust all over the room, after a recently sanded staircase.  I smell candles downstairs.  I smell sweat all over the typewriter from hands who waited until the last minute to write his essay.

I hear footsteps, perhaps it is a burglar right around the corner of the stairs.  I hear the clickity clackity of the keys getting banged on.  I hear my little brother playing video games on the T.V.  I hear... I hear a mother dying to protect her son.

I taste my own sweat dripping from my forehead as my curiosity of what's downstairs increases.  I taste sweat on the desk of which the typewriter is on from my previous last minute essays.  I taste blood on my over working hands.

I feel the rails on the stairs. I feel my hands on the typewriter.  I feel sick of the same  'ol staircase, the same old typewriter essays!  I feel... I fe... I feel like, like you got the point already :D


3.  Blog please






No comments:

Post a Comment