Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Best and Worst Photos for Greg Eldred 4th period

Best Photo


Worst Photo

I like this class, relaxing and brain using at the same time.  I really liked taking pictures on the 1st 2 days.
As you might imagine, my "best" photo is the one on top and my "worst" photo is the one on the bottom.  It was a close call between 2 pictures for the best photo, and I picked this one despite being blurrier than the other.  I just liked the way it looked, so professional, 2 people giving a talk.
My worst is... well, the worst picture, but it's not necessarily the worst job by me.  It took some skill for me to get a shot like that.  :) like a boss.  Of course, i'm not gonna get rich by selling a picture of a piece of paper being held.  :(  But still, good skill shot. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment