Wednesday, September 18, 2013

40 greatest photos ever



Kim Ho-Young
So sad, and the worst part: the north korean looks to be the happy one.  Poor poor south korean.  Tear jerking.  The north is run by a communist idiot.

 Aaron Thompson
2 weeks from the end of his service he died.  A little boy looking to grow up with a dad, so sad I can't believe it.  :(____


englishrussia.com

Despite my knowledge that Russia is not so cool with the U.S., this photo is very cool to me, I can only imagine what's going through that Veteran's head right now.  The people he killed, the people trying to blow him up, man... that tank must be like a son/wife to him. 

These photos are just downright the most tear pulling out of the 40.
Only in the 3rd photo do I find the composition meaningful.  There's just something about a slightly angled up photo that compelled me too... :(__
These photos made the cut clearly because the opinion of one person is obviously ALWAYS right, like Barrack Obama's opinions to increase minimum wage.

No comments:

Post a Comment