Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Year in Review: 2013




This photo drew my attention because of the subject matter.  A bull with his horn in a guy's leg.  How could that not catch my attention?  not to mention that the guy is hanging!  Ow! So much pain!
Perfect lighting, perfect focal length, all combining to put the "OW" in that miserable guy.


This one caught me for its composition, "viewpoint."  And the subject isn't bad too.  It's a great photo for me, it reminds me of the Romans and Greeks of 2 thousand years ago.  the 2 joining rivers, just awesome.  I would love to be on the land between the rivers.


 I'm not sure whether to say "aw" or go "you greedy fox!"  He looks content no doubt, but he looks like he may have done some malice.  Ah no he didn't, he's too adorable.  So yeah, I chose this photo for the subject, not really anything else, though I can say, not a bad job with the focal length.







AND NOW, IT'S MY TURN! IT'S ALL ABOUT ME NOW!

My favorite song of 2013 is "God is Dead" by Black Sabbath.  
I chose this because I like the way it sounds more than the other songs. (DUH! lmao)
The guitars and the keyboard were gods in that song.  Lyrics=eh, but amazing synching.
it was the best because other bands today use guitars and vocals 24/7, but this song spaces everything out.


The best movie of 2013 was Gravity.  The acting was ok, but when I saw that movie in 3-D, it was the best!  
I was attracted by the realism of the movie, and of course Mr. Clooney being his normal arrogant yet funny self.
It's the best because it was only 2 hours long, and it was always full of twists.


The most "important" news story was the one that the Pope resigned.
I chose this story because it's just shocking!  He wasn't being threatened or anything! He just quit like that!
I was attracted to this story because of the fact that a pope had not resigned for 600 years.
It was the best because it made me interested, not emotionally hurt.


The most "important" person of 2013 was Jameis Winston
He is the first freshman quarterback to ever lead his team to and win the national championship.
He has showed us that you can win it all without being a superpower with decades of experience!
He is the best of 2013 because he has inspired many to reach higher!, and to never give up!


The biggest entertainment person of 2013 is Jimmy Kimmel for his classic "I ate your halloween candy prank."
His classic prank drew me in when I saw all the children crying.
It was the best of 2013 because it was real comedy, and it was really humorous.


On my holiday, the memorable thing to me is when I went to see the hunger game's "catching fire"
My resolution for 2014 is to be myself, cause I believe that I AM THE GREATEST MAN THAT EVER LIVED.  no but i didn't make any resolutions.
I'm looking forward to Texas' season with Charlie Strong, and summer!








No comments:

Post a Comment